About Us Respina
The Society of Respiratory Care Indonesia (RESPINA) is a professional organization that involved in respiratory care in Indonesia, was founded at 1999 – present.
RESPINA is a nonprofit organization and we conduct annual international meeting that named as The Annual International Meeting on Respiratory Care Indonesia (Respina). The mission of the meeting is to bring the up to date and latest information of respiratory care and as a collaborating media of all respiratory care practitioners in cooperative spirit.
Respina has become one of the major respiratory event in Indonesia and gained greater and still growing interest from physicians across the region, particularly from our colleagues in Southeast Asia.
RESPINA is a collaboration of 16 professional organization that shared the same interest particularly in respiratory care and they are as follows:
- Indonesian Society of Respirology
- Indonesian Radiological Society
- Indonesian Neurological Association
- Indonesian Heart Association
- Indonesian Pediatric Society
- The Indonesian Society of Radiology
- Indonesian Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Indonesian Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Association
- Indonesian Society for Clinical Microbiology
- Indonesian Sports Medicine Association
- The Indonesian Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- Indonesian Association of Clinical Pathologist
- The Indonesian Physician of Community Medicine and Public Health Association
- Indonesian Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Indonesian Society of Clinical Nutrition Physician
- The Indonesian Society of Clinical Pharmacology
What Is Respina
Respiratory Care Indonesia (Respina) is annual international meeting in Indonesia on respiratory care.
Respina is a collaboration of five pillars, which are Department of Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia, American College of Chest Physician- Indonesian Chapter, Asia Pacific Society of Respirology, Indonesian Society of Bronchoscopy and Indonesian Society of Respirology, in answering the global problems of respiratory care.
The mission of the meeting is to bring the up-to-date and latest information of respiratory care and as a media of collaborating all respiratory care practitioners in cooperative spirit and starting on 2006.
Respina is the meeting we have been conducting and during years, Respina has become one of the major respiratory event in Indonesia and gained greater and still growing interest from physician across the region, particularly from our colleagues in Southeast Asia.
Four others professional organization joined Respina 2011, and they are One professional organization joined Respina 2021.
- Department of Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia
- American College of Chest Physician (ACCP) - Indonesian Chapter
- Asia Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) Representative fo Indonesia
- Indonesian Society of Bronchoscopy (PERBRONKI)
- Indonesian Society of Respirology (PDPI)