The Society of Respiratory Care Indonesia (RESPINA) is a professional organization that involved in respiratory care in Indonesia, was founded at 1999 – present.
RESPINA is a nonprofit organization and we conduct annual international meeting that named as The Annual International Meeting on Respiratory Care Indonesia (Respina).The mission of the meeting is to bring the up to date and latest information of respiratory care and as a collaborating media of all respiratory care practitioners in cooperative spirit.
Respina has become one of the major respiratory event in Indonesia and gained greater and still growing interest from physicians across the region, particularly from our colleagues in Southeast Asia.
What Is Respina?
Respiratory Care Indonesia (Respina) is annual international meeting in Indonesia on respiratory care. Respina is a collaboration of five pillars, which are Department of Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia, American College of Chest Physician- Indonesian Chapter, Asia Pacific Society of Respirology, Indonesian Society of Bronchoscopy and Indonesian Society of Respirology, in answering the global problems of respiratory care.
The mission of the meeting is to bring the up-to-date and latest information of respiratory care and as a media of collaborating all respiratory care practitioners in cooperative spirit.
Starting on 2006, Respina is proudly joined by societies that shared the same interest particularly in respiratory care.
RESPINA is a collaboration of 14 professional organization that shared the same interest particularly in respiratory care and they are as follows:
- Indonesian Society of Respirology
- Indonesian Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
- The Indonesian Society of Radiology
- Indonesian Neurological Association
- Indonesian Heart Association
- The Indonesian Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- The Indonesian of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Association
- Indonesian Pediatric Society
- The Indonesian Otorhinolaryngological Head and Neck Surgery Society
- Indonesian Association of Clinical Pathologists
- The Indonesian Physician of Community Medicine and Public Health Association
- Indonesian Sports Medicine Association
- Indonesian Society of Clinical Microbiolgist
- Indonesian Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Four others professional organization joined Respina 2011, and they are:
One professional organization joined Respina 2021,
Respina is the meeting we have been conducting and during years, Respina has become one of the major respiratory event in Indonesia and gained greater and still growing interest from physician across the region, particularly from our colleagues in Southeast Asia.
Department of Pulmonology and Respiratory Medicine Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia
American College of Chest Physician (ACCP) – Indonesian Chapter
Asia Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) Representative fo Indonesia
Indonesian Society of Bronchoscopy (PERBRONKI)
Indonesian Society of Respirology (PDPI)