- Doctors, Medical Students, Pharmacologists and Biology Scientist.
- Poster participants must be registered as “The 21st International Meeting on Respiratory Care Indonesia” (Respina) 2020 participants.
- Deadline registration for poster submission at the latest March, 19th 2020.
- Each poster participants must submit 1 (one) poster abstract from research results or case report in the form of JPEG/PDF format and send it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before May, 19th 2020.
- If the poster participant is not present at the Poster Session, he/she is considered abstain and will not receive the participation certificate.
- Topic must be related with Respiratory Care theme “Now or It’s Too Late” Focus on : Respiratory Emergency.
- Original work from the participant him/herself.
- Research methodology.
- Match between the title and the content of the poster.
- Benefit of the research or the case report.
- Mastering the content of the poster at the time of the presentation and the discussion session.
Terms of the Preparation :
- The abstract must be typed and printed in English.
- The abstract must be written in minimum 100 words and maximum 250 words.
- The abstract must include the title, the writer’s names, the institution’s name, the background, the material and method, the result and the conclusion.
- The title must be typed entirely in uppercase letters, while the author’s names are written in lowercase letters and without the degree, and the presenter’s name imprinted on the first order.
- The abstract must be typed with 1 line spacing distance of the MS Word programs and Arial font with size 10.
- The abstract and registration form should be sent by email attachment to both Respina email addresses: email@example.com
- The deadline of abstract for free paper presentation is no later than May 19th 2020.
- The poster has not been published previously or included in another scientific competitions.
- The poster must be typed and printed in English
- The poster must be in A1 size (59.4 cm x 84.1 cm) and in portrait page orientation.
- The poster is no more than 2 images / photos, and 3 tables / graphics.
- The Poster consists of :
- Title is written in capital letters and not using acronym.
- The author’s name and the institution’s name are written under the title
- Specified author’s names are the ones who contributed to :
- The conceptualization, analysis, and data interpretation.
- The preparation of the article.
- The final approval to be published.
The main author’s name / the presenter is written on the first order on the authors’ names.
- The content..
- Reference is written based on Vancouver system with the minimum number of literature is 10 and the maximum number is 25 literatures.
- The appendix.
- The deadline for the poster submission at the latest May, 19th 2020.
Poster Placement and Presentation:
- Posters will be placed based on the registration number of the participants.
- Poster should be submitted at least one day prior to the schedule of presentation time.
- The participant must be standing next to his/her poster in the Poster Session place and must have the discussion with the jury in English.
For printed flyer, download here